CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Painting... Fun AND Relaxing!

When I get stressed out I try to do whatever I can to put me in the right state of mind.
Some days it requires different things to get me in that state of mind.
So one day I decided to paint. Thats right, paint!
I went out and bought a canvas, some paint brushes and paint and got to it.
I found it to be so relaxing.
I believe painting outside or at the beach could heighten the mood even more.
This is what I painted that day when I was stressed.
It is a painting of two orchids. I ended up giving this painting to my Grandparents. They love Orchids. My grandfather has a whole nursery of them in his backyard. I know I am not an artist but it was the act of painting and being creative that made it relaxing.
You should try it!

0 comments: